- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community by providing a range of health and support services, such as GPs, Dentists, Allied Health and counselling as well as Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) as a Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are located in the east and south-east suburbs of Melbourne and eastern Victoria.
Link Health and Community have created a new position to further enhance and expand the high quality service delivery and community engagement delivered by the Alcohol and Other Drugs Programs.
The Team Leader, Alcohol and Other Drugs will bring their exceptional leadership and clinical skills our team of Counselling Professionals, Peer Workers and Volunteers.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day-to-day service delivery
- Lead quality improvements
- Support program planning in line with funding and service agreements
- Inform and assist in developing new opportunities to expand the programs
- Represent and advocate for the team within the organisation and collaborate with external stakeholders
- Provide clinical service delivery and clinical supervision within their scope of practice
Skills and experience:
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Counselling or Social Work & AOD Core Competencies
- Demonstrated experience as leader building successful teams using contemporary management approaches
- Accreditation and experience as a clinical supervisor or working towards
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in delivery of high quality health and community services and programs
- A style of leadership that complements Link HC values
- High level of competence in the use of ICT including Microsoft Office Suite and electronic client management systems
- Additional qualifications in management, health promotion, community or public health
- A sound knowledge of community health principles and the social model of health
- Experience in multi-disciplinary service delivery is highly desired
- A positive and proactive approach to leadership in a busy multi-disciplinary health service
- Police Check, both National and where applicable International
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Driver Licence
Link HC is a child safe and equal opportunity employer that actively complies with all relevant legislation and guidance.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
For further information, please contact HR@linkhc.org.au