Aviation Fuel Systems Apprentice/Technician
Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Nov 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
We are currently seeking an Aviation Fuel System Apprentice/Technician to join our team. This role will involve the overhaul and repair of aviation fuel systems and associated components within a dynamic work environment.
The ideal Fuel System Apprentice candidate will possess:
- An interest in working in an aviation component maintenance workshop
- Mechanical skills gained through previous mechanical experience, ideally a Certificate II in Aeroskills or Automotive
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn
- Ability to follow instructions well and ask questions
- Ability to work within a small, cohesive team
- Good maths skills
The ideal Fuel System Technician candidate will possess:
- Honeywell/Bendix/Woodward fuel systems and associated components maintenance for the M250, PT6, TPE and LT101 engine knowledge for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Comprehensive fuel and governor component overhaul knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Proven ability to work to outcomes whilst ensuring highest quality.
- Ability to work within a small, cohesive team.
To be successful in this role you will have the drive to deliver a quality product and have proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation.
TAE Aerospace is a 100% owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class maintenance facility in Adelaide is Australia’s No 1 business, general aviation and aerial agricultural (BGA) turboprop engine and component maintenance organisation.
For further information about TAE visit www.taeaerospace.com
Closing date for submission is 14 December 2018.