Advertiser: FSC GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Environmental Engineering
About the business
FSC is a growing project management, environmental and engineering company based in Melbourne. Established in 2015, we have been providing support and expertise to both clients and contractors in the infrastructure, energy and mining sectors.
We are passionate about providing and promoting a rewarding, empowering and flexible place to work and focus on developing our team of 20 professionals.
FSC has assisted clients in planning and constructing numerous high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Melbourne and Victoria.
About the role
- Based in our Richmond office with project / field work being undertaken on numerous sites in Melbourne and Victoria.
- Development and implementation of environmental management plans for major infrastructure projects.
- Works scope development, specialist subcontractor management.
- Review of specialist consultant work and reports.
- Environmental compliance auditing and reporting.
- Provide advice to clients on environmental compliance issues and lead innovative solutions to environmental risks posed by project works.
- Develop work scopes and manage specialist consultants.
- Identify and mitigate environmental risks associated with civil/construction works.
Benefits and perks
- Flexible working arrangements available to promote work/life balance.
- Incentivised bonus structure.
- Become part of a highly skilled, forward-thinking business with significant growth potential.
- Opportunity to develop environmental and infrastructure / construction experience on the largest projects in Victoria.
- Dedicated professional development time as part of remuneration package.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or similar discipline.
- 3+ years experience in the environmental consulting or construction / infrastructure industry.
- Environmental inspection/auditing experience.
- Familiar with EPA Publications (480, 621 and 702) and Australian Standards (4482) essential.
- Significant experience sampling soil, groundwater and air/dust, associated reporting and comparison against relevant criteria/standards.
- The successful applicant will be an excellent time manager and have the ability to work independently and as part of multiple project teams.
- Business development and/or client/project management experience highly sought.