Customer Service - Corporate Catering
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2018
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We’re looking for a rockstar Customer Service Consultant to join our growing team!
You'll love to give exceptional customer service and thrive off finding solutions for our clients. You will delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't help but tell their colleagues about.
Oh, and did we mention there are no weekends? Your work-life balance has never been better.
About the role
At Order-In, customer service is an essential part of our success. The customer support team’s top priority is to make sure our customers have the best experience, by delivering speedy, high-quality and personable support. You will be providing a tailored catering solution for our customers through consultation, and upselling to suit the customer’s needs and budget.
A bit about you
- You have a love of technology and a desire to keep learning
- You've got a knack for problem solving and love working both independently and collaboratively to find solutions
- You have an upbeat attitude and love working with people
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing; you’re warm, polished and confident on the phone
- You’re able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Have catering and/or hospitality experience
- Be a customer service dynamo, with 2+ years of CS experience
- Be accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Hospitality and logistics experience is an asset
The benefits of working with us
- Full training with continuous support and help
- Work in an incredibly supportive family/team environment in a fantastic North Sydney location
- Career development opportunities on offer for the right candidates
- A diverse, fast-paced role where no two days are the same!
- Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity
More about the team
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. We are a busy team and we work hard, but we definitely know how to have fun while we’re doing it. There are lots of staff rewards on offer and we support each other by constantly have each other’s backs and helping where we can. We are a team that gets the job done. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.
We’re looking for people who are powered by passion, tenacity and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please send a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!