Physiotherapist Grade 2
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2018
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Fixed Term until 30/06/2019
NFP Salary packaging available
Must be available to work across DPV sites as required
DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. DPV Health is an inclusive organisation that celebrates the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. DPV Health (DPV) is registered with the NDIA to work with people who have an NDIS plan and their families.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing high quality, client-centred physiotherapy services to a culturally diverse range of clients with chronic and complex conditions. The caseload ranges from complex musculoskeletal and chronic pain to neurological conditions, aged care and disability.
The Grade 2 physiotherapist will demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning and treatment skills, and an innovative approach to development of group interventions. You will be able to work autonomously, while interacting fully with the multidisciplinary team. You will have a strong commitment to professional development, and engagement with your peers. Experience with supervision of junior staff, Allied Health Assistants and students is desirable.
Applicants must have:
- Current Registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA.
- Well-developed clinical skills and demonstrated ability to support a coordinated approach by working with a range of stakeholders to improve health outcomes as agreed with client.
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist in a Community Setting including work with CALD, Aged, clients with or at risk of chronic diseases and clients with a disability.
- Experience conducting developing/evaluating therapeutic and/or health education groups.
- Experience with student and AHA supervision.
- Eligible for registration of a Medicare provider number, and willingness to deliver Medicare funded Services.
- Proficiency in a community language or Post Graduate qualification will be highly regarded
For a copy of the position description and to find out more about DPV Health, please see our “getting involved” page on our website www.dpvhealth.org.au
Please apply via the seek website and submit a covering letter, your CV and please address the key selection criteria for consideration of this position.
You can also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further queries please contact Warren Hamilton-Ritchie (Acting Team Leader Physiotherapy) email@example.com or Minh Huynh (Acting Community Services Coordinator) on (03) 9409 8786 Minh.Huynh@dpvhealth.org.au
Applications close: Wednesday 12th December
Successful applicants will be required to undergo or hold a National Police Check, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander