Quality Compliance Officer
Advertiser: Vitex Pharmaceuticals Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Nov 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Chemistry & Physics
Vitex Pharmaceuticals is Australia's largest manufacturer of solid-dose complementary medicines with a focus on quality & efficiency. We are based in Eastern Creek in a new state-of-the-art facility with wonderful staff amenities and due to unprecedented growth are seeking an intelligent and highly motivated graduate (or impending graduate) to join our rapidly growing team on a full-time basis.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
To ensure Quality System compliance as per current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and standard work practices.
· Manage general quality compliance activities, e.g. CAPA / Deviations, Change Control, APR, Mock Recall, Internal Audit, Product Quality complaints etc;
· Ensure ongoing compliance for Quality Agreements, Vendor Audit and Training Plans
· Monitor / coordinate stability programs;
· Collate data for the Quality System Management Review
· Assist with qualifications or validations;
· Prepare and maintain Quality documents;
· Keep abreast of developments / trends in GxP guidelines, regulations and compliance-related issues; suggest, initiate and recommend improvements to the QMS as appropriate;
· Assist with general customer enquires and material / production issues.
· Assist with regulatory or company inspections / audits and monitor / coordinate implementation of internal / external audit findings to agreed schedule;
· Identify potential issues and trends and escalate.
· Meticulous training in the current Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
· Development of job skills such as high attention to detail, risk assessment, and networking.
· Interactions with leading multi-national companies and product requirements.
· Cross-functional experience with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Production,
Supply Chain, Product Development, and Analytical Laboratory teams
· The opportunity to innovate solutions for process improvement across the business
Scientific or related degree (chemistry, microbiology or pharmacology preferred)
NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Excellent communication and organisation skills - ability to multi-task and prioritise
effectively, as well as having very high accuracy and attention to detail
. Collaborative and self – motivated
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook)
Development opportunities are available. Offices are based in Eastern Creek.
Interested candidates please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply for this job.
Kindly note that only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.