Advertiser: Skill Hire WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Dec 2018
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Skill Hire is a leading employment services and training provider offering an array of business and employment services solutions. In line with our strategic vision, a fantastic opportunity is now available as Business Manager of jobactive Employment Services at our Bunbury office.
About the role:
This position requires a person with outstanding networking and sales skills to engage and build strong relationships with local employers and community groups. The Business Manager will have the initiative to develop and implement employment services strategies, attend Chamber of Commerce meetings and events, attend local expos and functions to promote the Skill Hire brand. The Business Manager will have the ability to find creative pathways to generate employment opportunities for our jobseekers. The Business Manager will lead staff and supervise the day to day work of employees in the Bunbury branch and are responsible for preparing and managing budgets, individual and team KPI's and managing and monitoring program performance against established targets.
To be eligible for consideration, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High-level negotiating and influencing skills
- A demonstrated commercial sensibility and approach to business
- Labour hire and recruitment experience is highly desirable.
- The ability to interpret and act upon complex regulations and policies
- Experience working with bespoke Information Technology Systems
- Experience working with diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience of management of staff
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this position presents an exciting challenge for someone who has a strong desire for changing people’s lives. High-level training and mentoring is available to the successful candidate, along with the support of an efficient and helpful team of Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, OH&S, and ICT services.
To be eligible for this position, you must have the following requirements:
- the right to work in Australia
- a current WA Driver's Licence
- hold a Working with Children Check Card (or the ability to obtain one), and
- a National Police Clearance (or the ability to obtain one).
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now. Please apply directly through Seek. Any unsolicited applications from agencies will not be read and discarded.
Any questions regarding the role, please contact Stephen at Stephen.email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?