Personal Care Worker - Aged Care
Advertiser: Infin8 CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Dec 2018
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Infinite Aged Care is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market providing a holistic, innovative and resident-centred approach to aged care. The group has five residential aged care facilities in Adelaide and three currently under construction in Queensland. With a strong team of 550 employees, Infinite Aged Care is fast developing a footprint through the rest of Australia during a rapid growth stage. Over 900 beds are planned to be delivered across South East Queensland, all due to open to residents before May 2019. It is an incredibly exciting phase for the business and a fun and rewarding place to be!
We are currently inviting Personal Care Worker (PCW) applications for:
• Full Time positions
• Part Time positions
• Casual positions
• AM/PM and Night shifts available
• Advanced Personal Care Worker (APCW) positions available - Please note completed Certificate III in Aged Care with Medication Administration Competency required for APCW positions.
It is essential you have a Certificate III and want to provide care and daily living activities to our residents. You must have a high level of empathy and compassion for the aged and would be useful if you have had experience in a residential aged care environment.
• Certificate III in Aged Care
• Current Police Clearance
• Minimum 6 month experience as a Personal Care Worker in aged care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A true passion for aged care & ability to manage challenging behaviours in a calm manner
• Committed to providing the highest standard of care & support
• Able to build rapport with residents to maintain professional relationships
• Proof of right to work in Australia
• Reliable & flexible
We can provide a supportive team culture and a great opportunity for work life balance with your shift allocations.
If you would like to be part of our leading team and have a passion for aged care please apply with a resume & cover letter outlining your skills and experience, why you are passionate about joining Infinite Care, and how you can add value to our organisation. Please indicate in your cover letter your preferred employment status and hours of work.
Due to high application volumes, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: Candidates will be required to provide a National Police Check in accordance with Infinite employment and security conditions. Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.