Hotel Services Assistant - Aged Care
Advertiser: Infin8 CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Dec 2018
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
Infinite Aged Care is a leading aged care provider in the Australian market providing a holistic, innovative and resident-centred approach to aged care. The group has five residential aged care facilities in Adelaide and three currently under construction in Queensland. With a strong team of 550 employees, Infinite Aged Care is fast developing a footprint through the rest of Australia during a rapid growth stage. Over 900 beds are planned to be delivered across South East Queensland, all due to open to residents before May 2019. It is an incredibly exciting phase for the business and a fun and rewarding place to be!
We are currently inviting Hotel Services Assistant applications for:
- Part Time positions
- Casual positions
If you have skills and experience in cleaning/laundry services we want to hear from you. It would be useful if you understand the residential aged care environment and that you have a high level of empathy and compassion for our residents. A genuine passion for delivering a very high level of service to our residents is a must.
• Provide a range of housekeeping duties including but not limited to:
o Cleaning: resident rooms, common areas and offices
o Laundry: responsible for laundering of residents personal clothes, linen and other items as needing and delivering to residents
What we expect from you?
• You will have an innate empathy for our residents and be committed to continually improving the cleanliness and home environments of our residents
• Previous experience working in Health Care environments (Aged Care or Hospitals)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• It is essential that you are available to work over a 7 day roster
• Ability to work as part of a team, reliability and hard working
• Current National Police Certificate
• Reliable, flexible and self-motivated
• The ability to work across our cleaning and laundry departments
Infinite provides a supportive team environment with a culture that is heavily resident focused. You will be supported by a strong facility and executive leadership team. We offer opportunities for continual learning and development.
If you would like to be part of our leading team and have a passion for aged care please apply with a resume & cover letter outlining your skills and experience, why you are passionate about joining Infinite Care, and how you can add value to our organisation.
Due to high application volumes, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: Candidates will be required to provide a National Police Check in accordance with Infinite employment and security conditions. Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.