Administration Officer OOHC(Aboriginal Identified) Penrith
Advertiser: KARIMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Dec 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $44,000 - $52,496
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration Officer- OOHC (Aboriginal Identified)- Penrith
Total Package: up to $52,496
(Inclusive of $44,000 base salary, leave loading, superannuation and salary sacrifice opportunities)
Do you want a job that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the day to day lives of Aboriginal children and families who are in need of support?
KARI is one of the largest accredited Aboriginal Foster Care services in NSW. KARI is looking to employ a dedicated and motivated person to join our foster care team as our Administration Officer at our Penrith Office.
We see this role as being vital in regard to service delivery. The person we are looking to employ would have the following attributes:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in community, welfare or customer service setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal communities, families and children.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package of tools, Outlook and capacity to navigate the internet for work purposes.