Accounts Receivable Officer
Advertiser: Over The Wire Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
About the business
Over the Wire is an ASX listed Telecommunications and IT services company with a difference.
We take pride in delivering voice and Internet solutions for Australian and New Zealand businesses that contribute to positive business outcomes. We meet with businesses face to face to understand their drivers and goals. Each customer engagement is unique, and our staff are trained to identify the best mix of technologies to achieve the desired outcomes of the business.
Over the Wire offers businesses the following integrated suite of products and services:
- Data Networks and Internet
- Cloud and Managed Services
- Data Centre Co-Location
About the role
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Team Leader, the core responsibilities of the role include:
- End to end billing of provisioned services for the Over the Wire group
- Generating invoices and credit notes in a timely matter to meet month end deadlines
- Answering customer queries via email and over the phone
- Processing credit card payments and reconciling payments
- Calculating and billing contract termination fees and contract payout amounts
- Receiving remittance advice's, allocating payments and liaising with customers to resolve unallocated payments
- Understanding billing disputes and clearly conveying these to the relevant manager for resolution
- Working with the accounts payable team to ensure all services are reconciled to the corresponding supplier invoice
- Maintaining accurate and up to date contact details for customers
Benefits and perks
Working for Over the Wire, you will find yourself surrounded by a team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about online technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
At Over the Wire we pride ourselves on looking after staff and providing an environment that you enjoy working in. We organise regular social events, monthly catered lunches, ongoing training and an employee share scheme to help set up your future.
We strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team-oriented. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Skills and experience
Accounts Receivable and reconciliation experience is essential, but other key attributes which would help you stand out in the application process include:
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Extremely methodical and structured work practices.
- Ability to build relationships
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration is essential
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and a cover via the Seek application process. Your cover letter should outline how your skills and experience satisfy the core functions of the role and the key attributes above, as well as what you can bring to Over the Wire and team here.