2nd CLASS SHEET METAL-ASSEMBLY/PRODUCTION WORKER - West Heidelberg VicPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Westaflex / Uniflex Australia is a leading National Company who manufactures, distributes and supplies to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.
We require people with suitable work skills for our busy factory situated in West Heidelberg producing Sheet Metal components for domestic and light commercial HVAC systems.
- Immediate start
- Mon - Fri 7.30am - 3.30pm
- Some overtime available
The successful applicant will possess skills to perform the following tasks:
- Ability to Fabricate & Form Metal into different shapes
- Assemble Formed Metal via spot welding & riveting
- Use of Air & Hand tools
- Ability to work to Close Tolerances
- Inspect products to reject defective items
- Have a Strong Quality focus
- Be flexible with shifting priorities & willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Conform to OHS requirements
- Ability to take direction from Supervisors and Management
- Experienced with working in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically fit as manual handling will be involved
- Team player
Training will be given
Apply in writing - with a Full Resume & References are required.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NOT RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE