Marketing/Graphic Design Student
Advertiser: NS Projects Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2018
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
NS Projects is a leader in project and development management in the property, land and infrastructure industries. We have a high performance, friendly and flexible work environment.
The successful person will assist with the company’s marketing coordination and provide administrative support. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the marketing team with Brand Management and consistent marketing collateral
- Provide proposal support to Project Managers
- Digital media updates
- Meet and work by the Company's values of honour, collaboration, leadership and care
- Assist to plan internal and external industry events
Essential Attributes and Skills
- Currently studying Marketing or Graphic Design
- A friendly, professional and enthusiastic personality
- Experience in using In-Design
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Capacity for learning with a 'can do' approach
- A strong eye for design, detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, innovative ideas, thinking outside the box
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
** If you believe you have the experience and expertise for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding a cover letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV, using the seek website.
Your application will be managed within a confidential internal recruitment process.
** Please no contact from recruitment agencies, offers will be politely declined.