- Job Listing Date
- 14 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business and the role
BGL Corporate Solutions is a market leading supplier of Fintech Cloud Software, delivering beautiful cloud solutions to over 7,500 clients in 15 countries around the world.
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer with a passion for creating user interface designs that are stunning and logical to work on our SF360 Web Applications
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the front-end development work of our 360 web applications
- Identify and document existing software UI deficiencies and recommend improved solutions
- Communicate technical design specifications in a clear and concise manner to the software development team
- Create attractive web application designs and page layouts that effectively communicate to the customer key messages, and drive them logically through each business process
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application design requirements and business process flows
- Ensure best practice in regards to design, usability & web standards
- Proactively recommend new technologies & emerging trends in web design
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong CSS knowledge and designing skills
- Experience in designing and developing UI, UX or usability in an agile development environment
- Ability to implement web application interfaces from wireframe and prototype designs
- Understanding of design methodologies to support development of web applications
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Technical knowledge of web application technologies, web browsers and web architectures and strong understanding of and commitment to web standards
- Experience with the below is highly regarded
- Cross browser development (responsive design)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications
- React JS
Job Benefits and Perks
- Work with a passionate and client focused team
- Reap the workplace benefits including RDO's and bonus leave entitlements
- Opportunity to undertake further training with our ongoing commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Follow our company page to be the first to know about upcoming opportunities!
Permanent Residency is a requirement for this position
Please email your resume to the People and Culture Team by selecting APPLY NOW
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?