Direct Response Copy Specialist
Advertiser: AppetiserMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
NOTE: We are open to all experience levels and salary expectations. We are looking at portfolios and communication skills, not just seniority
We're a technology company (www.appetiser.com.au) that helps companies build and grow through app development and digital growth.
We have gone from zero to a multi-million dollar company in only two years.
We need a direct response copy specialist (you) to become part of our growth team to help us take this even further!
You will work directly with our marketing and sales team to help us get to a hundred million dollar company.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the content strategy for our company
- Craft compelling direct response copy across web pages, campaigns, social media, e-mails and more
- Building thought leading content for social, articles, cross-promotions and more
- Excited to experiment with different styles of content promotion and distribution
- Tying content into UX and lead generation across channels
- Help shape the content systems and teams of an exciting tech company
- Expanding your knowledge within content, UX and digital marketing
- Support the sales team to help them drive revenue
The right person for this role:
- Loves writing!
- Has a great understanding of using content to help drive conversions
- Has a hunger for personal growth and success
- Is driven, independent and a self-learner
- Has amazing communication skills
- Happy to build on existing systems
- Has a great general understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, CRO)
- BONUS: Has a great understanding of analytics and content metrics
Just some of the benefits:
- Attractive salary options
- Work with innovators and entrepreneurs in an environment that cultivate growth
- A workplace that values passion, drive and diversity
- Join a culture of high performance, success and constant personal development
- Open to all applicants, we value results over experience or age
If you're a good fit then we'd love to chat.
Click that apply button now!
You can also send your portfolio to Skye.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply for this position if you are not already eligible to work full-time in Australia.