Business Development Manager - Software Sales
Advertiser: Buildsoft Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Dec 2018
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Buildsoft has an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic, ambitious and talented salesperson looking to contribute towards improving how the construction industry operates through the use of technology.
You would be joining a well-established tech company with over 30 years experience selling estimating solutions into the Australian and international construction markets. We have ambitious goals for 2019 and we are looking for an astute salesperson to help us grow!
Buildsoft is based in Park Central, Campbelltown in a shiny, new office. We would love for you to join our team here, however we are open to providing you with the flexibility to work from home.
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about the success of customers and ensuring we uncover every opportunity.
- Great at prioritising your work to drive the best outcomes and results.
- Adaptable and willing to pivot; you can only win or learn.
- A self-starter who has a proven track record of success in prospecting and generating new business
- Skillful in applying the learning from missed opportunities to continually improve conversion rates and lead qualification tactics.
- Someone who loves to share your success and learnings for the betterment of the team.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Conducting needs assessment calls / meetings with prospects
- Scheduling and conducting online and face-to-face product demonstrations
- Building relationships and network with industry associations and businesses
- Prospect to identify new opportunities
- Develop proposals, overcome objections, close deals
- Manage relationships with established large clients
- Work in collaboration with internal teams
- Work in collaboration with management to continually evolve strategy
We would love it if you had:
- B2B sales experience, preferably within the technology space
- A proven sales track record - meeting or exceeding sales KPIs
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills, particularly during presentations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels
- Experience or knowledge of the construction industry; but it’s not a deal-breaker.
Who are we?
Buildsoft is about making construction easier and we do that through the products we make and the services we provide. For more than 30 years we have been the industry leader in construction estimating software. We’ve been successful at this by listening to our people and delivering for our customers.
Buildsoft offers the stability that a Berkshire Hathaway company provides with the open, casual and collaborative environment of a startup. Our new head office is located in Western Sydney, but we have people working in Queensland, Victoria, New Zealand, Denver, and Ireland.
We have purposefully set up our offices outside of the Sydney CBD because our founder did not like spending half of their day commuting and as we have grown have found like minded people who want to work in a busy tech company but still have time for family and activities outside of work.
At Buildsoft we focus on ensuring that all employees feel engaged with their work and are comfortable to contribute knowing their voice will be listened to. We want our team to feel empowered to make decisions that are right for our customers. We are about making a difference, achieving results and having fun while doing it.
Buildsoft is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to submit a resume as well as a cover letter stating why they think they will be a good fit for this role. Buildsoft is successful today because of the unique contributions made by the diverse range of awesome people that work here now and have worked here in the past. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran or disability status.
To find out more about what we do and what we make please check out the products on our webpage.
**No Agencies Please**