Area Sales Manager - City of Sydney
Advertiser: Belgravia Health & Leisure GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
NSW, City of Sydney - Sydney NSW 2000
- Fun and engaging environment, with a friendly team
- Work across state of the art Aquatic & Leisure Facilities
- Manage and lead a team
Belgravia Health and Leisure Group proudly manage the City of Sydney's five Iconic Aquatic and fitness leisure centres (Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Cook and Phillip Park Fitness and Aquatic Centre, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton Pool, Victoria Park Swimming Pool and Prince Alfred Park Pool)
The City of Sydney Aquatic Centre's play a pivotal role in supporting the City of Sydney's Sustainable Sydney 2030 strategy- Green Global Connected:
- Green-Outstanding Environmental Performance
- Global-International Gateway & Global City
- Connected-Easy navigation through various transit routes throughout the city
Attracting 1.8 million annual attendances, with more 10,000 membership subscriptions, the Centres an important role in connecting the City's residents, workers and visitors to a diversified mix of industry leading recreational pursuits.
Reporting directly to the NSW Regional Manager, the role of the Area Sales Manager plays a pivotal part of the structure for the City of Sydney.
The Area Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams to put the customer at the centre of everything we do by executing a high-quality customer experience strategy across all Belgravia Leisure products and services.
This position is responsible for developing and managing the customer journey to maximise new customers, growth, retention and profitability through the development of channel strategies, on-boarding, customer insights and the implementation of local and national sales through lead generation plans.
- Implement a high value customer service proposition that addresses the needs of the client base across all channels
- Provide a high level of enthusiasm and direction to the Membership, Customer Service and Management teams including an annual training plan and training resources
- Preparation, update and management of sales targets via local lead generations plans for all national campaigns
- Develop a sales planning and process
- Implement and ensure a sales structure is present across our five CoS sites
- Manage a team of CoS Membership Consultants
- Establish a consistent sales process to maintain sales standards
- Initiate the relevant sales and marketing activity in order to generate prospects to align with Belgravia’s existing sales processes
- Analysis and reporting of sales performance, both successful and unsuccessful, to increase the success of marketing campaigns
- Be the voice of our customers via the Ask Nicely and Mystery Shopper Programs in order to grow market penetration
- Participate in the National Customer Experience Leadership Group
- Participate in the development of the Customer Contact Centre
- Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- National Police Check
- Current CPR
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel interstate to meet business needs
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Familiarity with the OH&S legislative guidelines
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the health, well being and leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
Click on Apply now !