Executive Officer, 0.4 EFT or more
Advertiser: Association ProfessionalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
- Develop your skills in the not-for-profit sector
- Autonomous role in a supportive, relaxed professional environment
- Part time (0.4 EFT) though additional work available for the right candidate
This diverse opportunity is ideal for an experienced and motivated person seeking to further develop their skills in the not-for-profit sector. Working with our client - an expanding not-for-profit association in the allied health sector on a part-time (0.4 EFT) basis - and/or combining with a similar role for more hours up to full-time, the incumbent will focus on strategic partnerships with government, industry and business development – adding value by working with the Board and Committees at a strategic level as well as scoping and implementing new services. No two days will be the same in this busy and challenging role. The incumbent will need a broad range of capabilities and knowledge, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and well developed project management.
- Develop and build relationships across the sector
- Business development
- Marketing and promotion.
Key selection criteria
- Proactive, outcome-focused approach and a commitment to ongoing professional and personal development
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and develop solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, across a variety of collateral and for a range of audiences
- Project management experience, including scheduling, managing stakeholders and delivering outcomes within time-frames and budget
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple projects and day-to-day duties simultaneously, within agreed timelines and budgets
- Experience working closely with volunteers and committees to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking research and/or bench-marking exercises
- High level computer skills including MS Office, database and website CMS
- Ability to travel and occasionally work outside of usual hours.
- An understanding of the role of professional associations within the broader industry segment
- Experience in advocacy and/or healthcare regulation
- Experience accessing grants and sponsorship from a range of stakeholders
- Relevant experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Relevant professional qualification(s).
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic, outcome-driven forward thinker who is seeking to advance their career and thrives on working both autonomously and as part of a small team in a relaxed and supportive professional environment. Please note this is an entry level executive role with significant in-house support provided and the salary is commensurate with this.
Please submit your application including a letter addressing the key selection criteria as well as detailing your preferred working hours (0.4 EFT to full-time). We will commence short-listing and interviews for this role as applications are received so if you are interested submit your application quickly. Role to commence January 2019.