Accounts Payable Officer
Advertiser: Montserrat Day Surgery HospitalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Montserrat Hospitals is a local Brisbane business and is one of the fastest growing Day Hospitals in Australia. Our vision is to build a wide network of the highest quality facilities with the goal of being the Premium Hospital provider of choice across Australia. We are looking for a driven, confident and warm individual to join our ever-expanding group for a casual role to at least February 2019 with the potential for longer term.
The role will support our growing network in the finance unit in Head Office. We are looking for a proven professional in the accounts payable field.
The Role will encompass but is not limited to the follow responsibilities:
- Coordinating supplier invoices and the related accounts payable documentation for processing by an external party
- Processing of some supplier invoices into our MYOB software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting to the generation of Purchase Orders
- Batching of supplier invoices and other related documentation in order for the bi-monthly payment run
- Credit card reconciliations and processing
Ideally you will possess the follow proven skills and abilities:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Prior experience in a similar AP role is essential!
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced high processing environment
- Worked in a purchase order environment
- Heathcare experience an advantage
If you think you're up for the challenge, please submit your CV with a cover letter as we are looking to fill this role immediately. You can make the application addressed to Di Brodie and please no recruitment companies.