Advertiser: Rich River Golf ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Payroll
Rich River Golf Club is an iconic sporting club on the Murray River. Situated in Moama NSW just across the border from Echuca, the Club boasts two championship golf courses amongst its sporting facilities, a 64 room motel and a newly renovated and impressive Club facility with extensive food and beverage operations, a function centre and a large gaming room.
This Part time position is responsible for processing of payroll and will work closely with supporting Staff and Managers.
-To manage payment of wages in line with Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010 and comply with current legislation.
- Input rosters into payroll system and generate weekly day sheets.
- Input adjustments from daily day sheets/ Time & Attendance system.
- Process payroll weekly and maintain accurate records and reports.
- End of month - produce various reports for managers, calculate and lodge payroll tax, group tax and deductions.
- Process Superannuation payment via clearing house.
- Assist HR Manager where/when required.
- Provide administrative support to senior managers as and when requested.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday19th December 2018 For further information or to apply for this position please forward your resume together with a cover letter to email@example.com.