Advertiser: Candida Stationary LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
Candida Stationery Ltd is a market-leading manufacturer of envelopes, along with being largest Cut & Form manufacture in the southern hemisphere. Candida Stationery is based in Adelaide in the western suburbs of North Plympton.
We are currently looking for a self motivated energetic reliable person, who enjoys hands on work and to be part of a Production team focused on best manufacturing practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to be physically fit and:
- Good mechanical skills, accompanied by experience setting, adjusting and troubleshooting High Speed equipment.
- Attention to detail - you will be required to complete accurate production records
- Quality control - you will be responsible for the quality of the product coming off your line
- Preference will be given to candidates with an Automotive or a Mechanical Trade
- Self-confidence to communicate effectively with both management and staff.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexographic printing experience would be an advantage.
- Works well in a team environment.
If you are interested in working in a busy environment that’s keeps you on your toes, please send us your application now.
Our shifts are:
Monday to Thursday 6:00am - 2:30pm & Friday 6:00am – 12:00pm Friday.
Applicants for this position should have AUS residency or a valid AUS work visa.
For confidential discussion please contact Reece Havey on Reece.Havey@candida.com.au.
Thank you very much in advance. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.