PV Security Vetting Officer (Contract)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Government & Defence, Government - Federal
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced PV Security Vetting Officers (Contractor) to work anywhere in Australia with an industry-leading company that prides itself on:
1. Paying the highest rates in the industry;
2. Recognising and rewarding valuable members of the team with incentives;
3. Offering flexible work-from-home options as a contractor; and
4. Providing on-going professional development.
- Analyse key assessment information and process security clearances up to PV level;
- Make recommendations based on the subject’s eligibility to hold an AGSVA clearance;
- Undertake travel to conduct assessments with a range of people from diverse backgrounds;
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews;
- Understand and adhere to the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) practices;
- Manage allocations of PV assessments and deliver according to Key Performance Indicators; and
- Maintain personnel security files and information databases with confidentiality.
The Selection Criteria
Productive, analytical and demonstrating your ability to meet strict deadlines, you will also possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated industry experience in PV assessment and case formulation within an evidence-based framework (interrogation, assessment and analysis);
- Have current PV Approval to conduct PV assessments allocated by AGSVA;
- Hold a current NV2 Security Clearance;
- Hold an accredited Certificate IV in Government (Personnel Security);
- The ability to understand and interpret relevant information;
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written;
- High level of attention-to-detail;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Well-developed collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to work well in a team; and
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development.
- You MUST be an Australian citizen; and
- You MUST have or be able to fulfil the requirements for a DISP and ICT accredited office.
If you meet the above Selection Criteria and Eligibility requirements and are keen to become part of a dynamic and growing company, then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply including your CV. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.