Administration Assistant - Operations
Advertiser: White Marquee Event HireMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
White Marquee Event Hire is an event provider of equipment for private and corporate functions, regional field days and major events. As the largest supplier of event hire equipment in South Australia we are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients through our ability to offer exceptional service and innovative solutions.
Initially a part-time position (0.6 FTE) with potential to increase. Days and hours are negotiable. You must be comfortable working within a warehouse environment.
- Assist with the rostering, timekeeping and job distribution processes.
- Ensure work order documentation is up to date and effectively distributed in a timely manner to meet the work schedule requirements.
- Gaining quotes for plant and equipment and purchasing office and warehouse supplies.
- Assist in the induction and orientation of new staff including ensuring all documentation is received in a timely manner.
- General administrative tasks
- Working in a safe manner.
Benefits and perks
- The pay rate will be negotiated depending upon skills and experience.
Skills and experience
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Experience in an administrative support roll
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to take some initiative and help troubleshoot.
- The ability to lead by example.
- Some experience in a logistics / transport environment (Preferred)
- Experience in the Event Hire industry (an advantage).
- Experience using "Win-hire" software highly regarded but not essential.