Site Accountant / Financial Controller
Advertiser: AAM Investment GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About AAM Investment Group
AAM Investment Group structures, operates and manages investments across agriculture, rural and commercial property and regionally based infrastructure with a focus on improved investment performance through operational and technological efficiencies, and enhanced asset management. We welcome innovation and reward performance.
Our newest investment is a dynamic manufacturing business located in Bathurst and we are looking to appoint a suitable person to manage the day-to-day financial function.
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of a modern manufacturing site’s finance function. This role would suit someone that enjoys working in a smaller business who can take responsibility for the finance function and get involved with the commercial operations as required. You will be working in a friendly and supportive environment, also with assistance provided by the Brisbane head office.
The role may be suitable for part-time hours depending on experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Business Manager to ensure the financial profitability of the operations;
- Manufacturing operations reporting;
- Stock counts;
- Cash flow management;
- Budget and Forecast;
- AP/AR management;
- Producing accurate and timely financial reports; and
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
To be successful in this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- CPA qualification or an equivalent amount of experience;
- Experience or exposure to the manufacturing industry will be highly regarded;
- Excellent spreadsheet and accounting system skills;
- A proactive attitude with a strong commercial acumen;
- A keen analytical mind for understanding material and labour efficiency variances; and
- A demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
Please apply by providing a copy of your current resume.
For a full copy of the position description and more information, please visit our website at www.aamig.com.au/careers
Please note: The successful applicant is required to complete a pre-employment Credit, Financial and National Police Check.