- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
Monitor Deloitte Strategy Consulting - Consultant (Full time or Part Time)
About the role
Monitor Deloitte Strategy Consulting (Full time or part time)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who aspire to work on the most challenging strategy problems, across a range of client organisations. Specifically, we are looking for exceptional talent in the following position:
About our Team
The Monitor Deloitte team assists Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards of leading (Australian) corporations and government agencies to develop and execute strategies that create sustainable competitive advantage to grow and transform their business.
Monitor Deloitte provides a low leverage team environment where you will work alongside Partners and senior members of the Firm. Deloitte’s differentiation rests on the diverse capabilities of our people, encouraging focus on the “we” rather than the “I”. You will be challenged to provide outstanding strategic analysis and direction to our clients.
About your Experience
In response to strong client demand for our services, we are currently seeking to recruit outstanding Strategy Consultants. To succeed, you will have:
- Recent university graduate degree with outstanding academic record
- Up to 2 years of experience in an analytically intensive field (e.g. consulting, investment banking, private equity) preferably with some experience at a Tier 1 consulting firm or strategy boutique
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Natural intellectual curiosity and problem solving drive
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with clients
- Desire to take early responsibility and aspiration for long-term leadership roles
Our Value Proposition
Monitor Deloitte offers a unique consulting experience:
- Be part of expanding a dynamic, fast growing, top tier strategy consulting practice
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues and driving their innovation, growth and transformation agendas
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients define and act upon their strategic choices
- Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consulting network
- Undertake extensive strategy focused training and development (both structured and on the job), with the opportunity to experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
The minimum salary requirement for this role is $80,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight. We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life…you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting career challenge, that aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application, and feel free to reach out to our recruiter Rochelle Coffey.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.