Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Advertiser: BartonsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Recent growth and expansion of our business has provided an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our company.
Being a family owned and operated business we offer flexibility when we can and in this role we would consider the following applicants;
- Full Time or Part Time applicants
- A Marketing trainee/Internship for a high calibre student (dependent on your skillset and availability)
- Consideration would be given to an trainee/Internship for a high calibre student, experienced professional in this field or a Marketing Graduate
Bartons are a family owned and operated Automotive Dealership that sells and services the brands of Holden, Hyundai, Subaru, Sti, Genesis, Mitsubishi and Nissan. With 2 locations and over 260 staff this opportunity is an exciting one to join an already established in house marketing team that is progressive and ahead of the "curve" relative to the automotive landscape in Brisbane.
Applicants would have participated in Tertiary Digital Marketing studies, have industry experience along with the ability to demonstrate the following skill;
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Skills in data analysis
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- Ability to learn and operate new web platforms, appropriate to the role
- High organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Flexibility to occasionally work from our Capalaba or Cleveland site and travel between dealerships for meetings
- Knowledge in Facebook page management
In addition, core responsibilities of all online and digital marketing functions include:
- Working with our Sales Managers, General Managers and Dealer Principals, you will be responsible for scheduling and executing all digital activities including AdWord Campaigns, EDMs, Social Media Campaigns and more.
- You will also be responsible for website maintenance ensuring all sites are up to date daily with promotional material
- Management of Google Plus pages
- End of month reporting / Data Input
- Communicate all dealership activities and work closely with our third party suppliers
- Management of our Facebook Pages including organic posts, content creation, commenting and replying to enquiries, Facebook Review responses and afterhours page management
The below skills would also be favourable for this role, although not essential!
- Graphic Design knowledge and experience in Abode Design Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in dealer management platforms such as Pentana, EraNet, Autogate, and DealerSocket
If you feel the role is for you and you are looking to "make a difference" with our marketing activities please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will only be considered should they meet the above listed criteria. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and be discussed during the interview stage.