Web Developer, Mid to Senior
Advertiser: 372 Digital Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Attractive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
372 Digital is an award winning Canberra based digital agency that delivers a range of high-profile digital products to private enterprises, not-for-profit and government organisations.
Recently, 372 Digital commercially launched its workforce management software, Cimara. The release of this job ad is the result of the software's high demand, requiring its production team to focus on supporting its delivery.
We are seeking a Mid to Senior level Web Developer to assist in the production and management of our digital projects, working part-time or full-time at our Canberra office.
We welcome applications from candidates with excellent coding and management ability. The position is ideal for someone looking to work on challenging and thought provoking projects while working in a fun and friendly environment.
We like to include everyone during the lifecycle of our projects. You should be comfortable contributing your thoughts and ideas with the team from conception through to development.
Must have skills and credentials:
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience;
- Experience using the Bootstrap framework and JQuery library;
- Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD) development;
- Experience in MySQL database management;
- Experience integrating front-end code with CMS platforms like WordPress;
- Ability to develop custom web applications;
- Good literacy and verbal communication skills; and
- Must be eligible to work part-time or full-time in Australia.
Nice to have skills but not essential:
- Experience working with Drupal CMS;
- Experience working on iOS and OR Android mobile apps;
- Working with frameworks such as Laravel, React, Ionic, etc;
- Experience collaborating with clients and stakeholders; and or
- API / RESTful web services development.
In your application, please demonstrate your level of knowledge for the above requirements and provide examples of previous work. A link to an online portfolio is ideal.
Suitable applicants may be contacted immediately and invited for an interview.
Applications close, midnight Sunday, 6 January 2019. Interviews will commence from Monday, 7 January 2019.
To view examples of our work, visit our website at https://www.372digital.com.au/. To find out more about our workforce management software, visit https://www.cimara.com.au/