Administration Supervisor - North PlymptonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Are you an experienced and vibrant Administration Professional? Do you have previous experience in a Call centre, Finance and Administration, as well as managing and mentoring staff. Then you may be the one we are looking for!
Solo Resource Recovery is an Australia family owned business (est. 1932) and is continually expanding and operates in 5 states of Australia.
As Administration Supervisor, based at North Plympton, SA you will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager in:
- Managing and coordinating the customer service and administration staff, including performance management and training;
- Monitoring workflow to ensure that all customer requests have been processed and actioned;
- Facilitating the HR paper flow for all employees, including ensuring timesheets have been processed;
- Supervising and maintaining Creditor and Debtor accounts liaising with Head Office personnel and Operations staff;
- Managing a commercial weighbridge, including administration and reporting;
- Ensure accuracy of reporting requirements;
- Ensure WHS procedures and safe workplace objectives are achieved;
- Liaising and assisting the State Manager and the Operations/Contracts Manager in other areas, as required.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience in leading a customer service centre and/or administration team, be a proactive decision maker with sound judgment and great negotiation skills. You will need to be familiar with the responsibilities of this role, having more than five years experience in a similar position and be capable of managing competing priorities with ease.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels, excellent communication, self management and problem solving skills. Demonstrated success mentoring and developing staff and the willingness to take instruction and work as directed.
This is a long term position for the right person. If you believe that you have the skills we require and are looking for a great career opportunity then please apply addressing the above criteria.
Please note – only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.