Store Person - Picker/PackerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
About Holco Fine Meat Suppliers
Holco is the largest South Australian owned meat wholesaler in the state servicing South Australia and the Northern Territory since 1955. Holco Fine Meat Suppliers is a South Australian-based meat and smallgoods provider.
We have operations in throughout Australia from which we supply the majority of Australia. Holco has built an industry-leading reputation for superb products at competitive prices backed by outstanding customer service. We supply a wide range of products to many of Australia’s leading restaurants, hotels and function centres and resorts.
A full-time position is available for a Store Person - Picker/Packer to join our team at Cavan in Adelaide's northern suburbs.
Your duties will be varied, but will include:
- Picking and packing orders in controlled temperature and cold storage facilities
- General warehouse duties
- Receival of goods
- Preparation and dispatch of customer orders
- Liaising with production, admin staff and other team members
- Regular lifting is a requirement of the role
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods knowledge is preferred
- Cold store freezer experience is preferred
- Existing experience in the meat industry and food knowledge is desired
- Forklift licence is essential
- Reach truck experience will be beneficial
This hands-on role will suit a fit energetic person looking for a secure position within the meat industry.
If you believe you can successfully fulfil this role and are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please Apply Online - Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.