Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Are you passionate about customer service and improving the customer experience? Do you have excellent attention to detail and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment?
Hillsbus is looking for a dynamic customer feedback officer to join our team to administer our customer feedback and complaints management systems and processes.
Skills and Attributes
- A strong customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure feedback is presented accurately
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, goal-oriented environment
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to solve problems on the spot and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to manage tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to adhere to Key Performance Indicators
- Good understanding of IT skills and the ability to learn specialist systems
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and verbal
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a telephone-based customer service role
- Complaint handling experience highly regarded
What this role can offer you
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to learn new skills in a unique sector of the transport industry
Do you think you would be a great fit for this role?
If so please 'APPLY NOW'
We appreciate your time taken to apply, please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.