Client Services Officer
Advertiser: Money Works Financial Planning Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
This role is a Part Time position to start with hoping to increase with time, it’s also challenging, and provides lots of variety. You will work closely with the Adviser and Managing Director and the role will include, amongst other things;
- Providing administrative support, ensuring accuracy and compliance of client files
- Managing our client database, appointments and CRM system
- Management of all documentation relating to the implementation and ongoing advice of client recommendations
- Assisting with portfolio reviews, client administration including investment transactions, and compliance functions
- Liaising with clients before, during and after meetings, as well as correspondence and telephone communication with product providers and other third parties
- The preparation of client correspondence and documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Approximately 2-3 years' experience in a similar role within the financial and accounting industry (must have financial services experience)
- A strong understanding of the financial advice process
- Experience in a Financial Planning Client Services role previously
- Experience using Financial Planning software (xplan, this is a must) and industry web services (wealth management platforms and insurance admin, quoting and applications)
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with strong administration skills and ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
Candidates are encouraged to call 08 8304 8088 with any questions regarding their suitability to the role.