- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Occupational Health & Safety
- Coordinating the Company’s Health and Safety planning, implementation and monitoring.
- A focus on Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, developing SOPs and coordinating with and supporting Managagement including consulting with and engaging others.
- A focus on Health and Safety Risk Management involving assisting staff in undertaking risk assessments and ensuring risk assessments are current in the registers.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external Health and Safety training programs.
- Monitor, report and provide assistance with Health and Safety Incident Management, Audits and Inspections.
Skills/experience required include but are not limited to:
- Collaboration and translation of complex legislative requirements into practical and sustainable compliance solutions.
- Managing and responding to changing priorities, deadlines and critical situations
- Maintaining databases and analysing technical reports and SOP’s
- Extensive understanding of the principles and legislation related to Workplace Health and Safety.
- Substantial experience of WHS related practices relevant to manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience with coaching people on the principles and practice of Workplace Health and Safety
- Tertiary qualifications in OH&S
- Comprehensive knowledge of the OH&S Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Ability to identify safety issues and prepare a comprehensive plan to achieve goals
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and commitment to continuous improvement