Advertiser: MAKE architectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
MAKE Architecture are seeking an exceptional Architectural Draftsperson who is passionate about design and dedicated to delivering projects of the highest standard.
As a Draftsperson you will report to the Project Architect, and assist in projects from concept through to completion, by:
- preparing preliminary sketches and architectural drawings using ArchiCAD
- contribute to concept design, detailed drawings and specification for planning applications and building contracts
- ensure drawings are completed to customer requirements in accordance with regulations and codes of practice
- liaise with and coordinate between internal and external consultants, builders and contractors effectively
The ideal applicant would have:
- Master degree in Architecture or equivalent
- minimum 3 years’ experience working for a Victorian residential architecture firm
- strong knowledge of building regulations and Victorian planning schemes
- advanced ArchiCAD knowledge and ability to contribute to BIM workflow improvement within the studio
- skilled in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office programmes
- experience documenting a diverse range of small to medium residential projects
- be a great team player.
We are a small, friendly, supportive team so you will work directly with senior architects.
We offer a fantastic working environment, and are committed to teaching and the sharing of knowledge within the studio. This would be a great place to learn and take on some responsibility for small projects.
MAKE is a practice that is growing rapidly and as such this is an opportunity for the right person to become an important part of the team. Salary commensurate with experience ($51,000 - $55,000).
Interested candidates, please send your CV and a folio in a single PDF (max 5MB) to email@example.com in an email titled ‘Draftsperson role at MAKE’. Applications close 5pm Monday 7 January.
We look forward to hearing from you!