Advertiser: Axis Investment Centre Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
Working closely with the Financial Advisers, this role will see you providing a high level of administrative support including but not limited to, portfolio management, accounts payable, preparing documentation, maintaining client records, controlling phone systems and other general administrative tasks.
Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, responding to queries and liaising with directors to ensure all client tasks are completed within deadlines, are all key aspects in this role.
As the successful Candidate, you will possess;
- A focus on providing high quality client services and an eye for detail at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Confidence with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & Word.
- Touch Typing ability - 70 wpm preferred
- Experience with accounting software preferred but not essential.
- Experience with software pertaining to Portfolio Management & Financial Planning is an advantage
If you thrive in a client service environment, have excellent administration skills, and can meet deadlines - apply now to become part of this close-knit team.
Submit your resume and a short covering letter to the below email address;