Advertiser: Premium BrokerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
We are a fast growing, small boutique firm offering both mortgage Broking & accounting services. We offer one stop shop for Tax & Financial Services to individual and small business entities.
About the role
Provide after sales service including assisting customer with onboarding requirements.
Welcoming customer and ensuring all services/accounts are set up correctly.
Following up with existing customers with any enquiries of their accounts
Build sustainable relationships
Resolve customer requests on timely manner via phone and email.
If you have proven customer service experience, a strong attention to detail, able to prioritise your day and have strong communication skills then this is the job you have been waiting for.
Benefits and perks
In return, you will be remunerated for a competitive salary + superannuation + bonus incentive.
Skills and experience
No experience required for this role, full training will be provided. You must demonstrate the following;
- Positive attitude
- Strong customer service both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight timeframes
- High level computer skills