Advertiser: Ardenside Angus Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Tumut, Snowy & Monaro
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Management
'Allerthorpe' Tumbarumba NSW
Ardenside Angus is seeking a livestock overseer for a large scale farming operation running Angus cattle, Merino sheep, cropping and pasture improvement on the South West Slopes of NSW.
The successful applicant will require;
- Strong Merino sheep husbandry and handling skills
- Cattle husbandry and handling skills
- Conventional and electric fence maintenance skills
- Excellent working dogs
- Ability to ride horses when required
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Basic record and reporting skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
This is a permanent position, agricultural experience is essential and is not available to Working Holiday Visa holders.
A generous salary commensurate with experience, work vehicle and an excellent 4 bedroom house in included in this package.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply by sending your resume with recent and contactable referees to: