Customer Relations Advisor (Phone Based)
Advertiser: IDOM Essendon Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Essendon Mazda, a leading Mazda Dealership in Essendon Fields has exciting opportunities for passionate, outgoing and energetic phone-based Customer Relations Advisors!
Working as an integral member of our busy Customer Relations Phone based Team, your primary responsibility will be to provide an exceptional Customer experience by promptly answering incoming Customer calls, identifying Customer’s needs, efficiently booking vehicles in for service appointments, following up, providing solution to customer queries in a prompt manner and liaising with internal departments.
- Interact & Liaise with Customers by telephone to efficiently book their vehicles in for service appointments.
- Ensure Customer details are updated on Service database as part of booking process.
- Promptly follow up telephone, website and/or digital based Customer enquiries
- Ensure prompt resolutions to any customer concerns or queries
- Ensure all administration & clerical duties are efficiently carried out.
- Professionally Interact with all internal departments and management team.
- Proactively ensure that all Essendon Mazda Customer needs & expectations are consistently exceeded.
- A positive bubbly enthusiastic person who enjoys Customer interaction.
- Proven ability to professionally handle high call volumes (80 – 100+ per day).
- A Team player with excellent telephone manner / communication skills
- Personable, Empathic with exceptional listening & influencing ability.
- Fully computer literate with excellent keyboard skills & accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent administration & data management skills.
- A strong work ethic, calm under pressure, reliable & punctual.
- A quick thinker with pride & belief in your ability to deliver customer service excellence
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Desire to learn and develop a rewarding long term career.
- Verifiable Inbound / Outbound Customer service expertise within a call centre environment,
- Excellent Hourly Rate $$$
- Working within a Fast Paced Environment & Vibrant Environment
- Opportunity to Develop your Skills & Grow with the Group!
These are immediate opportunities at our fast-paced, vibrant, state of Art Mazda Dealership in Essendon Fields. Join a Renowned Motor Group that Supports, Empowers and Respects its Employees.
If you feel you have the essential skills and positive attributes to excel in this position, email your resume to Narin Niyazi by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact me on 9937 7600 for a confidential chat.
*Due to the number of applications we will be only contacting those who have been shortlisted
Please note: IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Women are Encouraged to Apply. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment checks including police and medical checks.