- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
Booth Transport has been a market leader in the provision of bulk haulage for over 80 years. As a National Transport Company we provide high quality innovative and professional transport and warehouse solutions.
Booth Transport Wingfield depot is requiring a Washbay / Truck Wash Cleaning Attendant to ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all Booth vehicles and equipment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Fleet presentation and cleanliness of all trucks and equipment in the Booth fleet.
- HACCP process and procedures
- WHS Compliance and reporting
The successful candidate needs to be:
- Clean and tidy
- Punctual, reliable
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work permanent Afternoon shifts including weekend rostering when required. Some roster flexibility available
- Able to work unsupervised
- Be able to attend our Tanunda site when workflow demands requires it
The following attributes would be highly regarded:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Forklift ticket
- Truck license
- Confined space training
- Have computer and other administrative skills
This is a casual position, with scope to be converted to full time permanent. Booth Transport provides a drug and alcohol free workplace. You must be medically fit, have reliable transport, be able to pass a medical and drug test, and provide references. If you would like to know more, then email a covering letter and your resume to email@example.com