Communications and Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: Arts Law Centre of AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business and the role
Arts Law is Australia's independent national community legal centre for the arts. We are at the forefront of arts law services including provision of free or low cost specialised legal advice, education and resources to Australian artists and arts organisations across all art forms, on a wide range of arts related legal and business matters.
We are seeking a full-time Communications and Marketing Coordinator to handle a variety of communication, marketing, and administrative tasks, including developing and coordinating the delivery of Arts Law's communications and marketing strategies and the maintenance of information and online resources. Applicants must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
Applicants must address the selection criteria. For the complete job description, selection criteria and how to apply visit http://www.artslaw.com.au/about/careers/. Do not respond via SEEK.
Applications close at 5:00pm Friday 11 January 2019.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Implementation of communications and marketing strategies
- Monitor, analyse and measure strategic marketing outcomes
- Oversee the design and production of printed and electronic materials
- Edit, publish and manage content of website via a CMS system
- Coordinate effective marketing and communications of Arts Law's seminars, lectures and other events
- For the complete job description and to apply visit http://www.artslaw.com.au/about/careers/.