Advertiser: GAP StudiosMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Position – Full Time Management Position
- Operations Manager of Gap Studios, this role will report directly to the General Manager of Company where you will have full responsibility and accountability to lead multiple teams across Sydney and Brisbane to success and provide exceptional support to the General Manager.
- This role will see you have a strong leadership focus where you will engage and innovate the team. With a passion for Customer Service, a love for sales and continuous growth, we are looking for someone who can help drive the business to the next level. You must also have a continuous improvement mentality and clear understanding that team engagement is fundamental to delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
This exciting new position and opportunity exists for the right person ready to take the next step in their leadership career or for someone who wants to take on role where they can bring all their existing knowledge and be a champion within the industry!
The key responsibilities for this role:
- First and foremost be a leader and provide support to the General Manager by keeping the teams accountable and hitting targets! Provide mentorship, leadership and development to everyone within the company to maximise every member of the team
- Assist in managing daily operations to ensure the most efficient and streamline processes are in place through training, planning and driving all team members.
- To help strategically drive the business in achieving all KPIs and Targets.
- Encourage a strong positive culture
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in an Operations Manager role or a strong 2IC who is ready to take their career to the next level
- Sound knowledge in the Customer Service Retail Industry
- Exceptional sales, business development and relationship building skills as you will be at the forefront of driving sales growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build instant rapport with both internal and external customers
- Outstanding Time Management skills
- Team player, that leads their team to act as one
- Mentor, leadership and development qualities
- Looking for longevity with a drive and desire to succeed.
Tuesday to Saturday
Experience using Microsoft office suite essential.
To be considered you must include a cover letter, CV