Loan Administrator/Brokers Assistant
Advertiser: Connect LoansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Primary responsibilities for these roles are to Submit, Track and take applications through to settlement for 2 senior brokers. We are a process driven company with simplified processes in place. Flexible & Supportive Culture.
If you are experienced in Loans Administration, Mortgage settlement/Conveyancing Clerk roles or Finance Broker looking for support from an established team, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your application via the link below.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in loan administration
- Experience of Property transactions, Titles and/or Property Real Estate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Responsible for reviewing and quality checking financial contracts (training provided).
- Understand mortgage credit policies and processes for credit products and services.
- Customer service skill with good command on communication.
- High level of attention to detail, well organised & motivated.
- Data entry for Loan application submissions. Lodging applications using Apply Online and Salestrekker (our CRM software).
- Monitoring and processing loan files from the application stage through to settlement.
- Requests to clients Solicitors for extensions & keep track of key dates.
- Following up with lenders, clients and other third parties to obtain relevant information and documents.
- Understand & Prepare Financial Calculations. Preliminary assessments & Credit proposal disclosure.
- Quality Assurance of work completed by Finance Consultants/Brokers.
- Industry Professional Qualifications are highly desired but not essential for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time