Customer Support Officer
Advertiser: IntelledoxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Come and talk to us about joining the team in our Canberra office. Intelledox is an award-winning, fast growing Australian software company with a high performing team and a world-class business process digitalization product.
We seek a dynamic and outgoing Customer Support Officer as an integral member of our amazing team. This role is critical to the ongoing global success of the Intelledox brand and the market's uptake of its suite of software solutions.
This role would suit a recent graduate with a background in Information Technology.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Customer Success Technologies
- Moderate and maintain the CST query queue.
- Resolve or escalate tickets marked urgent and high priority.
- Resolve and escalate support tickets as required.
- Communicate and keep good relations with the ticket holders.
- Project management of ticket to resolution.
Creating enterprise process
- Defining and redefine the queue management processes and communications to assist the sales/support/partner networks to support our clients better.
Technical Partner Communications
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with technical partner call centre operations.
Communicating and maintaining the Knowledge Hub
- Gathering and upload relevant information directly.
Assisting with other Customer Success Team tasks
- Assisting with CST tasks to ensure team success.
- Work with the team to manage resolution and closing of help desk tickets to achieve customer success.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Information Technology related qualifications are highly desired.
- Firm understanding of software solution design and architecture, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Certification and/or experience in the use of Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, IIS, SSL, SharePoint, CRM, .Net, AD, Office 365 and Azure. Knowledge of help desk processes and other help desk tools such as ZenDesk.
- Excellent consultative, verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a team player with a natural ability to inspire and lead others. You are self-motivated and able to work effectively on multiple projects in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to obtain a Police Check.
If you think you have what it takes, please don't hesitate to contact the People, Performance & Culture Coordinator at Intelledox on 02 6280 6244 or click 'APPLY.'
Applications close 6th January, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.