- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT - applicants should have 1-2 years experience in a relevant marketing role post degree
- High Growth, Management Consulting Firm
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunity
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Global Head Office Role – Sydney CBD Based
Partners in Performance (PIP) is a global management consulting firm with its global Head Office based in Sydney, Australia. We assist organisations to deliver rapid and sustainable business improvements in performance. As a Firm we are about Unleashing Potential in our clients and our people.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a talented Sales & Marketing Administrator. This is a junior marketing role which will suit a motivated, intelligent individual who is passionate about developing their career in the marketing space.
This is diverse role covering a range of areas of B2B professional services sales and marketing. From traditional PowerPoint based pitch and proposal support through to experimenting with all areas of digital marketing using Hubspot and Salesforce.
This role is key to supporting the firm's Directors in all of their selling activities proactively and reactively.
THE SELECTION CRITERIA
You will need to be able to demonstrate a passion for assisting in producing high quality content and the motivation to drive the improvement of our sales materials. In addition, your strengths include your solid customer focus; sharp attention to detail as well as being highly organised.
- Strong interest in digital and traditional marketing
- Relevant marketing/communications degree
- Digital platform system savvy as this role is heavily technology focused (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Good grasp of PowerPoint and Excel
- Some experience in the design of landing pages, digital marketing materials and website updates
- Ability to write/adapt/prepare content
- Passion to learn and quickly develop in the role - this is a great development role!
PIP is committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals and has a rewarding, values-driven culture. If you are interested in being part of our high energy, vital and talented team and are committed to outstanding performance, then we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please forward a cover letter and CV immediately to: -
**Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency**
No unsolicited applications or marketing calls will be accepted from recruitment agencies.