Assistant Branch Manager - PrestonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Management
- Salary negotiable
- Company Ute provided for travel to & from work
With over 60 years in the building supply industry Plumbers' Supplies Co-operative is the market leader with a broad range of products and unique customer benefits that add value to this exciting and competitive market.
We currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Manager at our Preston branch. The focus of the role is to assist the Branch Manager in business development, stock management, administration and most importantly customer service.
Consideration will be given to those that have experience in the plumbing industry and an understanding of the wholesale plumbing market.
Other criteria required:
- Experience in the plumbing industry;
- Understanding of the wholesale plumbing market;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Proven staff supervision and training;
- Organisational ability;
- Self motivated; and
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with all levels of staff & management.
Plumbers Supplies Co-operative provides a learning environment with excellent opportunities for advancement.
To apply for this role please submit a resume by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button or fax to the attention of: