Web & Digital Designer
Advertiser: Gloo AdvertisingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Gloo is a full service boutique advertising agency based in Hobart's CBD that focuses on developing enduring partnerships with clients both big and small.
We are growing and are currently on the lookout for an experienced Web Designer to join the Gloo team at our Hobart office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing website concepts and mockups for custom development
- Designing and creating websites utilising Wordpress templates in response to a client brief
- Designing and modifying HTML templates for Email marketing (Mailchimp or Campaign monitor)
- Working with developers, the creative team, clients and management to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
- Assisting the creative team with other strategic and design work as needed
- Editing and providing basic animation of video for TVCs, social media and display advertising
You will need to have the following skills and experience (or ability to learn fast):
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design best practice.
- Strong experience in the Adobe CS including Photoshop, InDesign and AfterEffects on a Mac OSX system.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for web design
- Basic experience in Adobe XD or similar prototyping software
- Experience with video editing and animations (desired but not essential)
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple project deadlines
- Ability to work within a creative team
Salary is negotiable based on experience level. Please email your CV and portfolio through to email@example.com by Wednesday 19th December