EXPERIENCED Field Interviewers - Market Research
Advertiser: GfK ANZ Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Market Research & Analysis
GfK Group is the 5th largest market research agency in the world, with presence in over 100 countries. We currently have more than 13,000 employees contributing to the success of the business across our worldwide offices.
GfK is looking for experienced door to door interviewers to be trained on an ongoing large scale project that runs for 24 weeks spread out over every year. Phone interviews will be conducted over the coming weeks whilst the Recruitment and Selection process will commence mid-January with first workloads issued to successful applicants late January.
To be a part of our face-to-face interviewing team, you are required to meet the following criteria.
- As this role requires driving your own car to assigned areas; you are required to have your own reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours Thursday to Sunday each week (for 24 weeks/year).
- Be committed to completing your assigned work tasks.
- As you will be approaching residential households; you will have excellent communication skills.
- Be confident approaching households door-to-door and conducting interviews.
- To be able to work independently while contributing to a wider team's performance.
- Have experience using a hand held tablet (preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided).
Ongoing training continues throughout the course of the project to maintain high quality work standards.
GfK will pay Award rates currently $29.70 per hour, plus superannuation and travel expenses (Award rate increases yearly).
If you enjoy working outdoors, meeting and talking to people, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to support your application, please outline your current and previous market research experience and include the suburb you live in so we can determine your suitability for specific project areas. All applicants are required to provide references and Proof of right to work in Australia.