- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are looking for individuals who have a real passion for customer service, an interest in consumer electronics and all things tech. If you are looking to join a premium manufacturer in its market, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Permanent full time hours are Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
For the casual vacancies this position will have a maximum working week of 38 hours (Monday-Friday) from 8.30am to 5pm (subject to customer demand).
To be considered for this role, you are required to demonstrate how you meet the below stated "Essential Skills" and advise if you are seeking a full time or casual position. Please note that previous applicants need not apply.
Essential skills for the role are:
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years current (within the last 6 months) contact centre experience in a customer service or technical support environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven conflict resolution/negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
Previous experience in one of the following areas would be highly regarded:
- Consumer electronics
- Mobile smartphone support
- GPS Technology Support
- Desktop support in a Help Desk environment
An outdoor lifestyle (hiking, running, fitness, fishing/boating, sports) or a passion for technology/gadgets.
How To Apply:
If you are looking to be part of a global company please apply ASAP with your resume and cover letter detailing how you believe you meet the essential criteria.
Due to an expected large response, we will only contact candidates which are deemed to be most suitable based on our selection criteria.