Developer in Test - Graduate Position
Advertiser: FE TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
This entry level software development role provides the chosen candidate with an opportunity to join a dynamic team servicing a customer base spanning Australia, New, Zealand, South East Asia, Europe and the Americas. Requirements for the role include:
- Design and develop automated test routines
- Refine your knowledge and skill within a .NET Framework
- Design test plans and test cases to rigorously test hardware and software prior to Beta release.
- Collect and document customer information relating to post release product issues
- Brief the marketing team on new features and requirements for product releases
You will be provided with high level training to ensure you have all of the tools to perform the role to a high level. You will learn about the exciting emerging technology of Radio Frequency Identification and will join our in-house Research and Development team who will share their vast knowledge of the product development cycle in an Agile environment.
The chosen candidate will hold tertiary qualifications in software development.
With an office located in central Geelong, FE Technologies is a young dynamic company providing locally developed high-end RFID technology for Libraries in almost 500 sites. So to put your hand up for this role please submit a cover letter and resume.
Please address application letters to
Software Development Manager