Junior Estimator - Leading Commercial Maintenance CompanyPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
- Growing National Facility Maintenance company
- Great company work culture and work/ life balance
- Government and commercial projects throughout Australia
About Our Company
We are a National Facility and Building Services Company who is fast becoming a major player in the commercial maintenance market. We pride ourselves on being an innovative organisation and the leading first choice for building, construction and facility maintenance services.
We understand Construction and Maintenance like few others with over 25 years' experience in the industry and we differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering a one stop shop for all of our customers' building needs.
Currently we have exceptionally strong presences in NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD, SA & WA and experience and expertise to complete building works on any scale; from small oven repairs, to large commercial fit outs.
About Our Role
Due to strong business growth we are now looking for a Junior Estimator to take up a lead role in our team in South Brisbane.
- exceptional negotiator
- a hands on approach to all projects
- the ability to manage timing and resources to ensure timely completion of all quotes
- provision of accurate and concise cost estimates in line with customers' requirements
- to be able to calculate and manage costs of materials and works
To be considered for the role the ideal candidate must have the following traits:
- Experience in commercial, residential and or remedial projects
- Previous estimating experience and technical knowledge of the building process
- Proven experience in meeting delivery targets within required time frames
- Ability to work autonomously and well under pressure
- A can do vibrant attitude and exceptional work ethic that fits in with the company culture and other staff
- Keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills as well as an ability to meet deadlines from both management and clients
- Building and estimating background
- Be well presented
- Above average computer skills; Word and Excel
- Hold a current White card
- Possess qualifications as a: Handyman, Carpenter or Builder or Shop fitter
If you believe you have the right attitude, skill set and pro-active manner, please APPLY NOW as this is a key role with good prospects with a national commercial maintenance provider.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE AND ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED