Receptionist / Administration Officer
Advertiser: Malec Bros Transport GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Dec 2018
- Gold Coast
- $25,000 - $29,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business and the role
Malec Brothers Transport Group are a family owned Geelong company operating for over 20 years. Malec Management forms part of the Malec Group of companies and has recently opened a QLD office on the Gold Coast. We now have an opportunity for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our small team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Receptionist /Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following activities within the business. This is a Part-Time role, Monday to Friday 9:30am to 1:30pm initially, with the view to flexibility and increasing these hours in the future.
Successful applicant will be responsible for multiple different tasks this role incorporates a unique skill-set across receptionist, administrative detail and accounts assistant duties.
· First point of contact to all customers including greeting any quests at reception and having an exceptional phone manner
· Excellent customer service including managing enquiries and liaising with staff in the IGA Store
· Attention to detail with all processing
· Booking stock into the IGA system
· Updating cost and sell prices of IGA stock across all stores
· Validating delivery dockets and invoices
· Processing invoices in QuickBooks
· Filing and administrative work as required
Skills and experience
· At least 2 years in a similar administrative role
· Experience working with customers and high level of communication with internal and external stakeholders
· Must be very organised, have the ability to multi task with good attention to detail, as well as having a sense of urgency
· Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills
· Demonstrated experience remaining calm and responsive to pressure
· Enthusiastic, approachable and positive manner
· Ability to grow and learn
· Professional discretion
Job benefits and perks
The Malec group of companies prides itself on its exceptional workplace culture and including people who have exceptional values and embrace this culture. This opportunity presents itself to somebody who meets these requirements and will be rewarded with a friendly and dynamic workplace encouraging growth and development as the company grows with you.
To apply for this position apply through Seek or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.